Reiki is a Japanese technique for stress reduction and relaxation that also promotes healing. It is administered by “laying on hands” and is based on the idea that an unseen “life force energy” flows through us and is what causes us to be alive. If one’s “life force energy” is low, then we are more likely to get sick or feel stress, and if it is high, we are more capable of being happy and healthy.
Private session can run from 30 to 60 minutes long ranging from $75 to $120.
Reiki Healing 1/2 Hour Session
Reiki Healing 1 Hour Session
A typical Reiki session will start off with a brief conversation that lets the client tell why he or she is there, what is going on in his/her life, and what he or she is hoping to get out of the session(s).
This gives the chance to get a feel for the client’s energies prior to starting the session and allows for even more insight into the current situation.
The more the client is able let go, the more benefit they will receive from the session(s).
The next step is to have the client (fully clothed) lay down on his or her back on the massage table.
The practitioner then generally starts at the head and works down toward the feet, stopping at the knees or possibly the ankles.
There are general hand positions that the majority of practitioners follow, at least to some degree. These hand positions attempt to cover all the seven main chakras and all the major organs.
Each hand position is held for anywhere from 2 – 5 minutes or longer. During this time the practitioner simply allows the energy to channel out his or her hands and into the client.
After all the positions are completed, it is time to “ground” the client back down to the planet.
Due to the nature of Reiki, it is quite difficult to say exactly what will be experienced during a session.
This will depend on any number of things including, but not limited to, the practitioner, each individual client, the level to which that client is able to open up to the energies, and what areas the energy itself is addressing.
Often people describe their experience by saying they felt as if they are floating during the session, or they were being enveloped by or wrapped in a warm, loving, nurturing light that flowed throughout their being.
People usually become very “astral” or disassociated from their bodies, during a session and, for people who are able to let go, it is very common for them to sleep through the entire session.
Join our unique way in teaching a gentle, hands-on healing art of Japanese origin. Reiki reconnects you with your ability to heal yourself, others, and animals. It helps to reduce stress, relieve pain, balance emotions, and facilitate personal healing and spiritual growth.
You have the opportunity in every moment to re-create yourself in wholeness, because your body is a constantly changing and renewing energy system.
Ususi Reiki Training Level 1
In this Reiki I training, you will:
• Explore the applications of Reiki.
• Receive attunements to empower yourself as a conduit for channeling life-force energy, and practice Reiki on yourself and others.
Ususi Reiki Training Level II
In this Reiki II training, you will learn how to:
• Apply Reiki symbols for additional empowerment.
• Access cellular memory to heal challenging emotional situations.
• Expand your healing abilities by offering Reiki to people and situations at a distance.
In addition, you will receive the Reiki II attunement.
Prerequisite: Reiki 1 Certification from any teacher and lineage.
Ususi Reiki Training Level III
In being Reiki III you will learn:
• How to Love Yourself.
• Going into Mirror Work.
• Three Aspects of you.
• How to see, and sense your Aura.
• Finding your Third Eye – Candle Meditation.
• Remote Viewing Exercise.
• Sound Healing Principles.
• Alignment Methodology, and Grounding.
• Soul Retrieval from past places you lived Meditation.
• The Power of Crystals.
• Feather Healing, Cleansing the Aura.
• The Four Elements.
• Essential Oils for the Chakras.
• Hand Chakras.
• Study of Chakra Energy System basics.
• Law of Attraction – Attachments.
• Midas Star – The Reiki Symbol for Abundance and Prosperity.
• We will experience many different ways to practice Being Reiki.
Ususi Reiki Master Training
Reiki Master Training gives you a deeper experience of the extraordinary power of Reiki to heal and transform. The Reiki Master attunement and symbol strengthen your skill and effectiveness as a Reiki practitioner and enhance your ability to heal and promote balance on all levels.
Through talks, exercises, small-group work, anecdotal studies, and discussion, you cross the threshold into Reiki mastery, as you will:
• Learn to perform the Reiki attunement ceremonies.
• Receive the Reiki Master attunement, symbol, and certificate.
• Review Reiki 2 symbols and practice protocols.
• Expand your awareness of Reiki as a spiritual practice.
• Learn to teach others to do Reiki.
• Create a more loving connection with yourself, Source, and others.
Usui Reiki Masters Training is an intensive 2 day Certification Program.
"Just this morning, Ed did a sound healing for me and Joann Moore in our home. It was one of the most peaceful, and productive sessions ever! If you have not had this experience yet, please give Ed Cleveland a call and perhaps schedule your own healing with him...AMAZING!!"